These are some psychological facts that people don’t know
- The best person in your life is the one who comes first in your mind after reading this sentence.
- If two people live together for a long time, they start to look like each other. This is partly because of nutrition, shared diets and eating habits, but much of the effect is simply imitation of facial expressions.
- Dark chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, which soothes mood and reduces the level of your stress.
- If you suspect someone is following you, take four right turns. If they’re still behind you, they are following you.
- Writing down negative things and tossing them in a trash can, is a psychological trick that can improve your mood.
- Dogs can see sadness in humans and often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.
- Haters don’t really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be.
- Talking to yourself in a mirror actually makes you smarter.
- If you chew a gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavour when you take the test, it can help you remember.
- When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left. It’s the mind playing back the person’s memory in a dream sequence.
- The longer you hide your feelings for someone, the harder you fall for that individual.
- When depressed, women are more likely to feel guilty, sleep a lot, overeat, gain weight and neglect their appearance.
- Finding love is all about timing. Psychology says that it is possible to find the right person, but at the wrong time.
- Want to remember your dreams? Drink half glass of water before going to bed and half a glass of water after waking up. It works!
- Meditation can change the brain’s structure in just 8 weeks. It also increases grey matter in parts of the brain associated with learning.
- When there should be a word for something but there is not, it’s called a lexical gap.
- If you suspect someone is checking you out, yawn. If they yawn back, they were because yawning is visually contagious.
- We are good at keeping track of time for 2 minutes. Beyond that, we underestimate time by 25% to 35%.
- Having trouble sleeping? Blink fast for a minute. Tired eyes help you fall asleep. Pressing eyelids as strong as possible, will also work.
- Your nose is connected to the memory centre of your brain. That’s why smells can trigger powerful memories.
- Anger triggers the region of the brain associated with honesty, that’s when the truth comes out.
- You can cure a tension headache by placing a pencil between your teeth. Don’t bite down, simply relax your muscles and it will ease your tension and reduce pain.
- Hugging for 20 seconds releases oxytocin, which can cause you to trust someone more.
- Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use it against you.
- People who spend prolonged hours of working on computers or watching TV are likely to suffer from TATT(Tired all the time) syndrome.
- Taste is influenced by color. Scientists have found that hot chocolate tastes better in an orange cup.
- When you delete unnecessary people from your life, good things will start happening for you and it won’t be a coincidence.
- Can’t sleep? Try this breathing exercise: Inhale for four seconds. Hold your breathe for seven seconds. Exhale for eight seconds. Repeat. This will relax your body right to sleep!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Detailed About Kriya Yoga
Babaji’s Kriya Yoga is a scientific art of perfect God Truth union and Self-Realization. It was revived by a great…
25 FORMS OF YOGA, NOT EVERYONE CAN DO
1.Quantum Yoga Quantum Yoga is based on principles of quantum physics, which has proven that energy and matter are not…
Different Principles of Yoga everyone need to know.
Different Principles of Yoga everyone need to know. Patanjali’s Eight Principles of Yoga Abstinence (yama) Observance (niyama) Posture (asana) Regulation of breath (pranayama) Withdrawal…