How to Get Student Discount for an Apple MacBooks and more
Apple has a reputation for making devices like laptops and tablets that are built to last, but that durability comes with a steep price. If you’re a student, you can save some money on products like MacBooks and iPads with an Apple student discount through Unidays, or you can take advantage of Apple education pricing directly through Apple.
Education pricing is available to college students, educators, and even homeschool teachers.
How to Get An Apple Student Discount Or Apple Education Pricing
Students can take advantage of special Apple student discounts through two different methods.
- Education pricing is available directly through the regular Apple website, and it’s available to college students.
- Student discounts are also available through Unidays, which is like a coupon site with a robust student enrollment verification process that retailers use to provide student discounts.
Who Is Eligible For Apple Education Pricing?
Unlike most student discounts, Apple education pricing is available to a wide range of students and educators across all grade levels. It isn’t limited to college students, and it also isn’t limited to students at all.
To qualify for Apple education pricing, you need to meet at least one of these requirements:
- Currently enrolled at a college or university
- Newly accepted at a college or university
- A teacher at any grade level
- A homeschool teacher at any grade level
- Faculty or staff at a school of any grade level
What Does Apple Education Pricing Get You?
Education pricing provides a small discount, typically about $50, on most Apple products. You can save on the entire MacBook line, the iMac line, iPads, and even accessories. In some cases, larger discounts are available on specific products.
How to Get And Use The Apple Student Discount On The Apple Education Store
Saving money through the Apple education store is a simple matter of shopping through the education store instead of the regular Apple store. You don’t have to sign up for anything, you can use your regular Apple account, and there is no up-front verification process.
Here’s how to get a student discount through the Apple education store:
- Navigate to the Apple Education Store.
- Click the product line you’re interested in.
- Choose the product you want, and click Select.
- Choose the options you want, and click Add to Bag.
- Click Review Bag.
- Click Check Out.
- Choose your delivery method, enter your payment information, and complete the checkout process as you would normally. There is no up-front verification process, so that’s literally all there is to it.
Apple doesn’t verify your enrollment at the time of purchase, but they do perform audits from time to time. By using the Apple Education Store, you agree to let Apple contact you at a later date for verification. If you are unable to verify your enrollment at that time, Apple reserves the right to charge your credit card for the difference between education and regular pricing on the items you purchased.
Who Is Eligible For the Apple Student Discount Through Unidays?
To qualify for Apple student discount codes through Unidays, you need to meet a few basic requirements, and you need to be able to prove that you meet those requirements.
To use Unidays, you must be:
- At least 16 years old
- Currently enrolled at a college or university
- Able to access to either a .edu email issued by your school, or a credit card style student ID from your school
What Does the Unidays Apple Student Discount Get You?
Apple student discounts that are available through Unidays vary based on the current offers. Coupon codes typically provide a flat discount on specific products, such as $200 off MacBooks.
Since the availability of Apple student discounts through Unidays change from time to time, the only way to find out what’s available is to sign up for Unidays and visit its Apple portal. After you sign up for Unidays and verify your enrollment, you can view current offers for Apple and a variety of other retailers. The site allows you to generate one-time-use coupon codes, which you can enter during the checkout process on Apple’s online store.
How Does Apple Verify Student Enrollment?
When you use Apple’s Education Store, they don’t verify enrollment up front. Verification happens manually instead and on a limited basis. It’s the luck of the draw if you happen to be one of the transactions that Apple decides to audit.
Apple student discount codes through Unidays work differently. Unidays is a third party service that verifies enrollment up front, so they require you to provide proof of enrollment before you gain access to coupon codes.
Unidays is able to automatically verify student enrollment at most four-year universities and colleges, and manual verification is available for many schools that aren’t already in the system.
This same student discount service is used by a lot of other big companies, like Dell, and you only have to sign up once. Once you have signed up and verified your enrollment, you can take advantage of Unidays student discount codes for hundreds of different companies.
How to Sign Up for Unidays To Get Apple Student Discount Codes
The Unidays signup process isn’t difficult, but it does require you to verify your enrollment at a qualifying school. Once you’ve successfully set up and verified your Unidays account, you can use it to generate coupon codes. You can set up this account on your Mac, PC, or portable device like a smartphone.
Here’s how to get set up with Unidays so that you will be able to take advantage of the Apple student codes and discounts:
- Navigate to the Unidays website and click or tap the ≡ (three vertical lines) icon in the upper left corner.
- Click or tap Join now.
- Enter your email address, select a password, and click or tap Join now.
- Enter your school information, and click or tap Continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your verification process. If you aren’t able to verify automatically, or your school isn’t listed, contact Unidays for the procedure to verify manually.
How to Use Your Apple Student Discount Through Unidays
To get an Apple student discount through Unidays, you need to use Unidays to generate a one-time-use coupon code. The basic process involves visiting the Unidays site, generating a coupon code from Apple, and then using the coupon code on Apple’s website.
Here’s how the process works:
- Navigate to the Unidays Apple portal, and click Get Now.
- When presented with an offer, click or tap Redeem Code.
- Copy the student discount code, and click or tap Launch Website.
- On the Apple website, locate the product you want to buy and complete the checkout process as normal. When you reach your shopping bag and have the opportunity to enter discount codes, enter your student discount code from Unidays.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Detailed About Kriya Yoga
Babaji’s Kriya Yoga is a scientific art of perfect God Truth union and Self-Realization. It was revived by a great…
25 FORMS OF YOGA, NOT EVERYONE CAN DO
1.Quantum Yoga Quantum Yoga is based on principles of quantum physics, which has proven that energy and matter are not…
Different Principles of Yoga everyone need to know.
Different Principles of Yoga everyone need to know. Patanjali’s Eight Principles of Yoga Abstinence (yama) Observance (niyama) Posture (asana) Regulation of breath (pranayama) Withdrawal…